Scroll through this Donnybrook Fair leaflet valid from 6.2.2021 to 14.2.2021 to see the latest deals. On 16 pages of the current offer, you will find the best deals from the Supermarkets category. If you want to save on your next shopping trip to Donnybrook Fair, don't forget to look through the entire leaflet from page 1 to page 16. If you want to shop smart and save on your next shopping trip to Donnybrook Fair, don’t miss the latest leafletr full of amazing prices and wonderful discounts. Come back to My Leaflet every day to make sure you don’t miss out on great promotions offered by your favourite retailers.
PRAWN STIR FRY
CHARGRILLED YELLOW FIN TUNA
WITH FENNEL, SESAME AND PAK CHOI
WITH BEAN AND TOMATO SALAD
AND AGED BALSAMIC
• 3 tbsp sesame or groundnut oil
• 1 small red pepper Icored, deseeded and thinly sliced)
• 1/2 small head of fennel (cored and thinly sliced)
• 2 cloves of garlic (crushed, skin left on)
• 1 small red chilli (deseeded and thinly sliced)
• 400g tiger or Dublin bay prawns (raw and peeled)
• 100g mangetout (string removed)
• 1 head pak choi
• 2 tuna steaks (125g each)
• 1 small red onion (peeled and finely diced)
• Small bunch of flat leaf parsley and dill (fresh)
• 30g mini capers
• 100ml extra virgin olive oil
• 25ml balsamic vinegar
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 200g cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
• 100g french beans (cooked until tender)
• 50g red and yellow cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
• 100g rocket and baby spinach leaves
• 2 tbsp light soy sauce
• 1 lime-juice and zest
• Pinch of fresh coriander (finely sliced)
• Pinch of sesame seeds (toasted)
• 200g rice or egg noodles (cooked)
• Make a dressing with the red onion, olive oil,
• Heat the wok until it's hot, add half the oil and fry the chilli
capers, balsamic vinegar and season.
and garlic for a few seconds.
• Mix the cannellini beans, french beans and cherry
• Add the prawns and lightly cook for 1 minute, remove from
tomatoes in a bowl with the dressing and toss well.
• Heat a griddle pan, season the tuna and rub with a
• Add the remaining oil and fry the fennel, peppers and
finally the mangetout in the hot wok for 2 minutes.
• Return the prawns to the pan and add the pak choi.
• Remove the cloves of garlic.
• Season with soy sauce, lime juice, zest and coriander.
• Check the seasoning.
• Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and correct the seasoning.
• Serve immediately with rice or egg noodles.
little olive oil.
• Sear the tuna on each side for 1 minute until lightly
• Remove from the pan and allow to rest.
• Mix the herbs and salad with the bean mix and
• Place the tuna on the salad with a lemon wedge
FINISH YOUR MEAL WITH A DELICIOUS SELECTION OF DESSERTS HANDMADE BY OUR CHEFS
(see next page)