Scroll through this Donnybrook Fair leaflet valid from - to - to see the latest deals. On 24 pages of the current offer, you will find the best deals from the Supermarkets category. If you want to save on your next shopping trip to Donnybrook Fair, don't forget to look through the entire leaflet from page 1 to page 24. If you want to shop smart and save on your next shopping trip to Donnybrook Fair, don’t miss the latest leafletr full of amazing prices and wonderful discounts. Come back to My Leaflet every day to make sure you don’t miss out on great promotions offered by your favourite retailers.
RACK OF IRISH SPRING LAMB
• 4 lamb racks (with 3 cutlets per rack)
• 2 garlic cloves, sliced
• 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
• 1 tbsp. honey
• 2 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
• 2 tbsp. mint sauce
WITH MINT SAUCE
• Preheat oven to 200°C. Remove any excess fat from the
lamb racks. Make small incisions in the top of the lamb with
a small, sharp knife and insert slices of garlic and small
sprigs of rosemary into the slits.
• Mix together the honey, mustard and mint sauce and brush
over the lamb racks and allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
FINCA AZAYA 2017
97 Decanter points
100% tempranillo grape variety
• Place the lamb racks into a baking dish and pour over any
remaining sauce. Cook for 20 minutes for medium-rare, or
until cooked to your liking. Ensure to baste the lamb several
times during cooking period with the honey mustard mixture.
Finca Azaya 2017 is a balanced red wine with
aromas of red fruit, touches of menthol and
• Remove from the oven and allow to rest, for 10 minutes,
roasted notes. On the palate it is powerful but
keeping it covered. This will allow the juices to be absorbed
combined, with a persistent finish.
back into the meat. Serve as individual cutlets or leave the
rack complete. Serve with boiled potatoes and steamed
Available in our stores from Thursday 1st April
MINT SAUCE RECIPE
• 1 bunch of mint
• A pinch of salt
• 4 tbsp water, boiled
• 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 1 tbsp caster sugar
• Strip the mint leaves from their stems and chop finely.
• Place into a jug, add the sugar, salt and pour over the boiling water. Stir and leave to cool.
• Add the vinegar, stir to combine and taste.
• Depending on your taste, add more water or vinegar and adjust seasoning.