Euronics is a chain of locally owned electrical appliance stores which are committed to selling high quality products at affordable prices for their customers. The company was founded in 1990 and has 9,400 stores across 25 different countries in Europe. In the Republic of Ireland, there are over 60 shops nationwide, including outlets in Sligo, Cork, New Ross, Ennis, Galway and Dublin. There are also two outlets in Letterkenny, Callaghan’s Electrical and Ben Sweeney’s Electrical.
Euronics specialise in selling electrical appliances including TV and audio products; small appliances; kitchen appliances (cookers, microwaves and dishwashers); laptops, computers and smartphones; washing machines and dryers and much more.
It is possible to shop online or call into one of their 60 stores nationwide where you can find top brands such as Bosch, Samsung, LG, Hotpoint, Siemens and Dyson at low, affordable prices.
WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO SHOP AT EURONICS
- Nationwide delivery service: Euronics offer to deliver products to all customers within seven working days, no matter where you live in the Republic of Ireland.
- Installation service: If you live in Dublin, Carlow, Kilkenny or Waterford, you can also have your appliance installed by one of their professional members of staff.
- Online shopping: It is possible to do all your shopping from the comfort of your own home with their user-friendly website.
- Competitive prices: They are so confident that they have the most competitive prices that if you happen to find the same product elsewhere online for a price lower than they are currently selling it for, they are happy to match it.
- Special offers: Deals can be found all year around on selected products, as well as seasonal offers in summer, winter, and clearance sales.
- Customer service and product knowledge: Since a lot of the outlets are family-owned, members of staff have the time to get to know their customers and products and are able to offer them the best customer service experience. They are also happy to answer any of your questions and offer help and advice on products.
- Free recycling: You can return all your old electronical appliances and batteries to Euronics, and they will recycle them free of charge.
LOCATIONS AND TRADING HOURS
There are over 60 stores in Ireland. To find the Euronics branch nearest to you, please click here. For more information regarding their opening times, special offers and more information about their products, please visit their website - https://euronics.ie.