Scroll through this EUROSPAR leaflet valid from 11.4.2019 to 1.5.2019 to see the latest deals. On 16 pages of the current offer, you will find the best deals from the Supermarkets category. If you want to save on your next shopping trip to EUROSPAR, don't forget to look through the entire leaflet from page 1 to page 16. If you want to shop smart and save on your next shopping trip to EUROSPAR, don’t miss the latest leafletr full of amazing prices and wonderful discounts. Come back to My Leaflet every day to make sure you don’t miss out on great promotions offered by your favourite retailers.
Sueei ou Veqetahle Slw serves 8-10
An interesting & delicious combination of coleslaw and crudité ingredients,
brought together with a sweet and sour dressing. Great addition to the lunch or
dinner table and goes well with most meats.
250ml Pineapple Juice
2 Limes, rind grated and limes juiced
2 Cabbage, thinly shredded
4 Scallions, chopped
1 Green Peppers, halved and thinly sliced ltsp Honey
2 Red Peppers, halved and thinly sliced 2tsp Sesame Oil
1 Yellow Pepper, halved and thinly sliced tsp Sea Salt, coarse
V2 Cauliflower, thinly sliced or shaved 1g Red chili flakes
V2 Broccoli, thinly sliced
80g Fresh Coriander, roughly choppecd
PREP TIME: 30 Minutes
1. Prepare all the vegetables and mix together in a large bowl. keep one tablespoon of
fresh coriander out for garnish.
2. Dressing: Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together. Allow to stand
(infuse) for 15 minutes and then taste and adjust sweetness if necessary.
3. Whisk the dressing together and pour over the vegetables. Toss well to combine.
Leave to stand for 15 minutes or up to 2 hours before serving
4. Just before serving, toss again and garnish with extra reserved coriander.
Love the simplicity of this all in one dish, meal. Great family pleaser that goes
along way and easy to double recipe.
300g Potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 tbsp Scallions,finely chopped
1 Cauliflower, broken into small florets 500g Smoked Coley, skinned and cut
Salt, Pepper, Paprika
10g Parmesan Cheese, grated
30g Leek, finely sliced 10g Gruyere cheese or Red Cheddar,
COOK TIME: 45 to 60 Minutes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200'C. Butter a deep ovenproof dish and set aside.
2. Parboil the potatoes and cauliflower in salted water for 4 to 5 minutes. Drain wel
and tip into the oven proof dish. Sprinkle with leek, parsley and scallions. Scatter half
the cheeses over. Season with salt, pepper & paprika.. Scatter the coley in between
the potatoes and cauliflower.
3. Put the garlic, cornflour and cream into a bowl, and mix well. Pour all over the top
and between the cracks. Scatter the remaining cheese over the top and a little extra
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and bubbling.
5. Great served with a leafy side salad
1 tbsp Cornflour
300ml Pouring Cream
2g Galic nely chopped
1 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
PREP TIME: 30 Minutes