Scroll through this Lidl leaflet valid from 4.3.2021 to 10.3.2021 to see the latest deals. On 32 pages of the current offer, you will find the best deals from the Supermarkets category. If you want to save on your next shopping trip to Lidl, don't forget to look through the entire leaflet from page 1 to page 32. If you want to shop smart and save on your next shopping trip to Lidl, don’t miss the latest leafletr full of amazing prices and wonderful discounts. Come back to My Leaflet every day to make sure you don’t miss out on great promotions offered by your favourite retailers.
ROLL OUT ICING
250g | 1Kg = 5.96
1. Stir butter, sugar and salt until creamy.
2. Stir eggs well. Add ﬂour and knead.
3. Remove one fourth of the dough and knead with
cocoa powder, adding milk as needed.
4. Keep both doughs cool for 30 minutes.
5. Roll light dough out to a little ﬂour about 3 mm thin
and cut out sheep (about 8 x 4 cm).
9. Sift icing sugar, mix with lemon juice to a thick syrup
and brush the light sheep with a coat.
0,5 - 1 TBSP
10. Chop the chocolate, melt over the hot water bath and
place in a freezer bag.
11. Cut off a small corner and spray a coat on the dark
sheep, “paint” bright sheep eyes. Use some frosting as
eyes for the black sheep. Let dry.
Tip: If you want to decorate the sheep as a gift, knead
marzipan paste with green food color and squeeze this
through a clean garlic press. Spread ﬂocks of sheep in
the marzipan grass.
Additional Requirements: Freezer Bag, Baking
6. Roll out the dark dough between two frozen freezer
bags and also cut out the sheep.
7. Place sheep on sheets of baking paper and bake in
preheated oven at 180 °C for approx. 12 minutes until the
edges lightly brown.
8. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
MILK & DARK
200g | 1Kg = 4.60
400g | 1Kg = 4.23
OF SODA /
170/200g | 1Kg = 3.24
70/85 | 1Kg = Up to 14.14
Choose from Hundreds
& Thousands or Multi
250/300g | 1Kg = 7.96
250g | 1Kg = 7.56
Check out www.lidl.ie