Scroll through this Lidl leaflet valid from 26.01.2023 to 01.02.2023 to see the latest deals. On 32 pages of the current offer, you will find the best deals from the Supermarkets category. This Lidl leaflet offers discounts on more than 228 products, making sure you get the best deal on the things you buy! If you want to save on your next shopping trip to Lidl, don't forget to look through the entire leaflet from page 1 to page 32. On the current page you will find promotions on milk, cheddar, chicken soup, cheese, soup, pepper, casserole; however, this leaflet from Lidl offers many other discounts on goods like broccoli, celery, onion, apples, lemons, beef meat, salmon, pork chops, pork loin, pork meat. If you want to shop smart and save on your next shopping trip to Lidl, don’t miss the latest leafletr full of amazing prices and wonderful discounts. Come back to My Leaflet every day to make sure you don’t miss out on great promotions offered by your favourite retailers.
And Pay Less
1 tablespoon of Vita D'or vegetable oil
600g Deluxe free range chicken mini fillets
1 medium Oaklands onion
400g of Oaklands organic broccoli
1 400g tin of Newgate cream of chicken soup
1 ½ dessertspoons of Batts curry powder
150ml Coolree Creamery semi-skimmed milk
50g of Chef Select breadcrumbs
50g of Rathdaragh grated light cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
How it’s made...
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C
2. Heat the oil in the saucepan.
3. Chop the onion finely and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the chicken pieces and cook for 10 minutes
5. Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 3
to 4 minutes.
6. Mix the milk, soup and curry powder together
in a jug.
7. Put the cooked chicken pieces, onion and broccoli
into a casserole dish.
8. Pour in the soup mixture, season with salt and
pepper to taste, and cover with the breadcrumbs
and grated cheese.
9. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
1kg = 15.30
1Kg = 2.48
IE_23_KW04_HHZ WP 4-5 P 4-5_• 4